Saturday, May 16, 2009

Memories...



Hi everybody! Today, I am going to tell you about an important aspect of my life and some memories about it.

The image that you can see on the top is the ATIN logo. ATIN is the acronym for Academia de Teatro del Instituto Nacional or in English Instituto Nacional Theater Academy, the place where I have been an actor since 2002.

I really love the ATIN. At that place I grew as person and student. I made many good friends and also I met my first girlfriend at ATIN.

Actually, I love ATIN so much than I came back this year to that place,.I missed it so much than I had to join up again.
Now, at ATIN, we are preparing the play "Death of a Salesman", an Arthur Miller's work, and my role is Willy, the main character. I am very happy to take part in such a good play.

I cannot describe the good memories and feelings about ATIN,. I can only say that it has become a part of me.

Thank you for reading.

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment