Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Career...

Hello my friends!

For me, it is difficult to talk about my career because sometimes people think it is not useful. Everyone assumes that they can talk about ‘my’ career as if they were professionals and without having studied it, but I personally think they should learn a little bit more about this beautiful career I am studying: PSYCHOLOGY. Everything they talk about Psychology is full of prejudices and I do not like that.

Although Psychology is a ‘new’ career, it has been developed in many ways, in the last century. Actually, Psychology is not only the clinic part. There are many other speciality fields like Organizational Psychology, Educational Psychology, Experimental Psychology, and so on.

Finally, Psychology is a very beautiful career. I have learnt a lot studying it, but there are many things that I am sure I am going to learn.

Thank you for reading, again!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment