Thursday, August 27, 2009

A country I would like to visit

Hello people! As you can see in the title I have to write about a country I would like to visit. This is a very difficult subject to me because I believe that the world is full of mysteries and beauties. You have to know that one of my dreams is someday travel around the world.

Well, if I have to choose a country to visit I would choose Japan. I chose that country because travel there is a dream that I had had for many years. I liked Japan since I began to read manga and see anime. Japan is an island country in East Asia who actually has a population estimated of 127.3 million. Japan is country with a rich and famous culture. Everyone has listen at least one time about samurais, geishas even karaoke. I really like Japanese culture, and I really love Japanese landscapes. That’s why I would like to visit all national parks I can there. I would like to visit many manga stores too; I would like to spend all my money in funny Japanese stuff.

I don’t want to live in Japan, but I would like to visit the country often in my vacations.
Thanks for reading.
Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment