Friday, August 14, 2009

Good and Bad Points about the first term of 2009

Hello everybody!! I am starting a new English course and I have to work in a blog again! So I am going to use this one to write the posts.

Well, today I have to write about the good and bad points of the first term, all in two hundreds words, too few words to resume the experiences I had lived. Thus, I’m going to try to be concise in each topic: university, free time, challenges, etc.

The last semester I learned a lot of things from very different areas and I had many subjects, the most important to me was Experimental psychology because that subject let me be a class assistant. Other very interesting subjects were Psychopathology and Neurobiology, where I learned about mental diseases and more about the biology of the brain respectively.

In my free time I did many things not related with the university. My principal activity was acting in a theater academy, I had been doing this for 6 years, and I really love it.

I love to do sports too, I practice Taekwondo regularly but the last semester I couldn’t because I have an injury in my hip. So I went to run every time I could.

Well I run out my word limit but I´m going to write about the challenges I had. The major one was to approve all the subjects in my career, which was particularly difficult because I had many extern activities to do.

That was all for now,

Bye!!

2 comments:

  1. interesting first term...XD

    take care...

    see ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like psychopathology too
    but I hate you! because you're a little Betancourt!


    see you!

    sayonara!

    ReplyDelete