Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Let’s talk about my blogging experience…

Hello everybody! It’s sad to me to say that probably this would be my last entry in the blog. The semester is over and the English class too, so I’m going to talk about how it was my blogging experience.

Well, I wrote about many things here and that was very fun, I can say that I enjoyed this activity. Also I learnt more about my classmates, their thoughts and hopes, I really liked that.

Respecting my writing skills I think that I have accomplished mi initial goal, who was improve my English. Maybe I don’t have a perfect writing redaction and grammar but is something.

Blogging in an English class has many advantages, the students can improve their vocabulary, redaction and grammar, and why not, it could be a self-knowing experience. But it has disadvantages too, for example the correction feedback, to improve our English we need a constant check and revision about what we are doing, and during the semester we had only one or two corrections. I know that the Teacher has many students under her supervision but she had to solve that. It had been a good idea to give us as homework the correction of one or two classmates blogs at least, that It had been a good way to learn from our mistakes and to improve our reading comprehension too.

That’s all, thanks for reading my blog,

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment