Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Best Friend...

Hello again! my teacher asked me to talk about my best friend, so I will tell you about him (for score purposes).

Well, I don't really have many friends, but the few I have are very close to me, I think because we have very similar thoughts. I met them about eight years ago, when I started in a new school. The school name is Instituto Nacional, it's a chilean traditional school that has a high prestige because of its good students. Most of them have their goals very clear and they have similar dreams, so when I arrive there I met boys who have my same way of thinking, as you can imagine I was very happy.

So, there I made many friends but I'm going to talk about the first friend I made, he was the first boy I talked to in that school and with whom I became very close in no time. I remember he was sitting next to me when I first spoke to him, I don't remember very well what I said but sure It was something about the school welcome or games jajajaja. We realized that we were very similar.

The dearest memories I have about him are actually funny memories, I spent much time with him when I was in school, so it's very difficult to me to choose some particular memory, I can say that I feel very happy any time I'm with him, I don't have bad memories either, we argued a few times but it wasn't a big deal.

About him I can say he is an introvert boy, he likes to play more in the computer than practise sports but he is very sympathetic. On the other hand, I don't like that he is very shy and sometimes he gets very upset for non important reasons. But I understand him because he went through very difficult times when he was a teenager.

I really don't envy him, but if I have to type something I would say that I envy his modern computer or his big house jajajaja.

If I could give him a present I would give him... a girl!!! jajaja but I can't do that.

So that's all, at least for now,
thanks for reading,
bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment