Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So, my interests are...

Hello again, I'm sorry for the sudden finish in the last entry, I haven't seen what time it was when I was writing, so I didn't notice how late I was to my next class.

Well, I said that I'm vegetarian, but I didn't say how much I read to took that decision, I got well inform in many themes, like diets, vitamins, etc. It is worth mentioning that since I became vegetarian I have got a wonderful health. To learn more about why stop killing animals see this video: "Devour the Earth".

About Taekwondo (TKD), I was used to train three or four times per week, even I was selected to my university Taekwondo team, until I had a terrible injury in my hip, now I'm waiting to get surgery, so I can't do any sports.

About music I like many styles, because I'm a music lover. Now I'm working to complete this list: "Robert Dimery's 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die".

I'm a film lover too, I see movies every time I can, for example I'm working in this another list: "IMDB - Top 250". I'm 40% done with this list, and I want to reach 100%!!

That's all for now, my time is over again, maybe another day I will tell you about my interests on theater, games or books,
see you soon,
bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment