Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My last vacation...

Hello everybody!! This time my teacher asked me to tell you about my last vacation, so I will do it.

First a little introduction about Chilean holidays. In Chile, in contrast to north hemisphere countries, summer comes in december the 21st so we have our holidays in january and february, and we also have to set our clocks forward by one hour on that date, so that we can make a better use of the sunlight.

About my holidays I don't have much to say, my last vacation was actually awful because I didn't go anywhere, I stayed home all the whole two months and I didn't do anything exciting. In spite of that I did some things, very trivial things but I didn't get bored.

My activities on holidays were very simple, I watched a lot of movies, I read some books, I played some games, etc. Something remarkable was the meetings with my school friends, we met many times to talk about our lives and play football, that was very fun.

The weather was really hot, the average temperature was about 89.6 farenheit degrees, I will never forget that heat.

So that was my holidays, very simple isn't it?
thanks for reading,
bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment