Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Welcome to my Blog

Hello everybody!! welcome to kenotkd's blog, a site created initially to work my english but essentially to share music, movies and games than I had uploaded to the web.

About me I can say than I'm a chilean psicology student who wants to improve his english and at the same time meet people with my same interests. I`m twenty years old and I love music, sports, games, books and movies, specially movies.

If you think that I'm not saying too much about me, don't worry, I`m going to be more specific with my interests jajaja.

I have been vegetarian for two years, since I realized the harm doing to the earth by killing other animals, and I'm talking about the pollution and the water waste produced by breeding and killing animals. I have some philosophical reasons too, but I'm not going to go deep in that matter, at least not for now.

About sports I like TaekWondo, I have practiced that martial art for six years , as you can imagine by the time Taekwondo is my favourite sport, actually is more than that for me, is my life style.

By time reasons I'm going to finish this entry in the next one, bye!!


No comments:

Post a Comment