Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Favorite Subject is…

Hello everyone, this time I'm going to talk about my favorite subject. This semester my favorite subject is, believe it or not, English.

When I was in school I was a good student. I had very good marks in many subjects, but in one subject I had always seven (the max score in my country, like A plus), It was English. Even my friends thought in that time that I had plans for study English because my motivation.

English language plays an important role in my life, I use it daily. For example, I read many science papers in English, I see a lot videos and movies in English and I often listen music and play games in that language.

I don’t have many friends that speak English, so for practice I try to think in English every time I can. I really want to improve my English, which is one of my goals in life.

That’s why I like English and even is my favorite subject. In class Miss Zagal (my English teacher) teach us the basics to improve our speaking and writing English abilities. I had learnt a lot, and I want to learn more.

Thanks for reading,

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment