Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My future...

Well, I don’t have many expectations about my future; I prefer to live the present, so I don’t know certainly what I will do in five years more.

Nevertheless I have some idea about my future, a vague one. In five years more I will be working, earning money to pay my university debts (about six millions of Chilean pesos), therefore it’s very probable that I would be still living with my parents, saving all the money I can (food, rent, etc.).

In five years more I will be working as a psychologist, I don’t know what specialty, but I know what approach, the cognitive behavioral one.

Personally, I will be single, because I don’t want to marry in any future. Maybe I will have a girlfriend, or two hahaha, the future is very unpredictable.

An ideal future will be one where I have good health and job. It will be ideal that in my future I would be practising Taekwondo, my favorite sport. And finally the most important issue about my future, I really hope to be alive in five years more.

Thanks for reading,
Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment