Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My ideal job…

Hello people! In this blog session I’m going to talk about what would be my ideal job. This is a very entertaining subject to me and I’m going to tell you why.

Now I’m studying psychology but my ideal job is not related with my career, ¿How is this possible? Well, since I was a kid that I was fascinated by World’s mysteries and beauties, so since I was young that I want to be… Explorer!! Hahaha. I mean an explorer who travels the world helping cartographers to do maps.

To do this activity I would need multiple skills, principally surviving ones, but being more specific I would need drawing skills to register locations, mathematical skills for register measures according to a scale, mountaineering skills for climbing mountains, etc.

And maybe more important than skills are the qualities that I would need as explorer. I would need to be very courageous to explore unknown places, and I would to be persistent to reach far places. I would need to be very confident of myself, having and iron motivation for not lose my “spirit” during the expedition. And the major quality that an explorer would have is: to be a child at heart.

I would be good at this job because I really would enjoy the adventure. I always had had a natural motivation for explore new places. And I think that motivation is the key to be success in any job or activity. I can say that I really have a vocation for explore.

In spite of my will, there are many difficulties to get this job. Principally, there is the fact that almost every place in the world is well documented and explored at this time. Also, there is not an “explorer career” in any university, so if I want to be an explorer I would have to prepare myself by my own.

Well, that was my unusual ideal job,

thanks for reading,

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment