Saturday, October 31, 2009

Activities I like to do in my free times

Well, I had been thinking and I realized that I have too much free time. The problem is that I “make” my free time, in other words, I have many things to do in my career but I waste my time. So I use many hours doing different activities that I’m going to tell you now.

The activities I enjoy the most when I waste my time are… certainly more than three (I have to talk about three activities in this post). Thus, I’m going to write about the activities that I spent most time.

In third place I’m going to choose theatre. Acting is an activity that I do since secondary. I spend like four hours per week in it. In my theatre academy I’m with another seven people. We are preparing a play so I spend a lot time in it.

In second place there is an activity that I spent many free time in it, I’m talking about watch movies and tv series. It’s the second activity I like most. Every day I download different videos from internet. From classic movies to new American series I see many things (except dead people lol). I spent like three hours per day in this.

And the most wasting-time activity in my life ever is… play videogames!!! I’m always playing a game in my free time. I’m used to play long games or never ending games like massive multiplayer online role-playing games. I’m a gamer because it’s very relaxing for me to play. I began to play videogames when I was eleven years old. Play games is my drug, my addiction. I know this is very nerd and geek from me but I’m fine with it. I play in average almost three or four hours per day. I know this is not good for me. I play alone and sometimes with my friends. I spent very good times in these “second worlds”. Now I’m playing two role games at the same time. I have to say that I’m learning how to manage my free time.

Well thanks for reading,

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment