Friday, October 16, 2009

Music in my Life

Finally an exciting post to do! Music is very important part of my life, so writing about it is a pleasure.

When I was a kid music wasn’t the great thing for me, but when I grew I started getting my own musical likes. Since that time I began to include music in my daily life. Like in any movie, background music has a crucial role in my life. I always take with me an mp3 player to listen music every time I can.

About my musical likes well... I have to say that I listen to a wide range of styles, from Jazz to Metal or Hip-Hop to Ambient I listen to lot of music. Besides I don’t like some styles. There is some music that I never listen to when I’m alone, like cumbia, reggaeton, salsa, sound, most pop music, folk, etc.

Well, I listen to a new disc or group every day. Being honest I think that I’m becoming an audiophile. I can describe how much I enjoy music. Every day I download tons of music from internet and I listen to it at least for six hours.

My music likes will depend on my daily emotional status. Always music is a pleasure for me, like chocolate but unlike this I never get bored with music.

Because I listen to so many bands I’m going to write here only two songs of two of my favourite ones, this is a very difficult task to do for me.

Angra- Carry On

Ivy – Lucy doesn’t love you


Thanks for reading.

Bye!!

1 comment:

  1. Eugenio you have a very good use of English, you are very accurate, precise and concise. Pay attention to some few mistakes.Congratulations!!!
    PS: remember that there are 48 hours to write the posts when you can't come to class...

    ReplyDelete