Friday, October 2, 2009

My Favourite Dish

Hello people! I’m going to talk about my favourite dish. In a world full of tastes and flavours everybody has their preferred ones. I’m going to talk about mine.

Well, I really don’t have a favourite dish. I like many dishes but being honest the food isn’t an important pleasure to me. I’m not picky with food. But, I have to say that I’m vegetarian. Many dishes I eat I don’t know their names because are from Taiwan. But basically I really like omelettes and pastas. Also I like soya products, as hamburgers for example. So a really good dish for me will be a combination of that food.

My favourite taste is sweet. Thus, the food I like most are not dishes, but desserts I think. My really favourite thing to eat is bitter chocolate. I can’t imagine another food so stimulant to sense of taste than chocolate. Also I can’t resist a good cake, pancake, ice-cream or anything you could find in a cake store or ice-cream parlour.

I had had many good moments eating the last food I mentioned. It’s sound obvious but cakes are often eaten in birthday parties or celebrations. Everyone can talk about a good moment while a cake was present. Also I like to invite friends to eat ice-cream or cake and talk a while. Chat with a sweet taste is such a good combination!

There are many places to get a good dessert. But Bravissimo and Gatsby are very popular. I like that places too.

Well thanks for reading.

Bye!!

1 comment: